Monday, November 9, 2009

Disney on Ice

 

 

 

Katelyn, Amanda, & I had such a great time at Disney on Ice Saturday, thank you Mimi!! We got there just as the show was starting. We saw Minnie & Mickey first & Katelyn was still taking it all in. The first part of the show was Aladdin, well the Genie freaked Katelyn out! Not only was there 1 Genie that scared her here the next thing I know there were about 40 of them out there skating. Then next set was Nemo & there were big sharks, followed by Pinocchio with the big Whale! I thought we were going to have to leave!!! She figured out she could cover her eyes with my hands so she couldn't see the "scary" things. I think she just didn't know what to expect & where we were at first. I don't know why my child is so scared of everything! She finally warmed up & every time she saw Mickey & Minnie she got so excited but couldn't understand why they kept leaving, they were the hosts of the show & it was more based on the Disney movies, most of which she has never seen. She kept saying "Where did Mickey go?" I really enjoyed the show & I know she will enjoy it more next year after she sees all of the movies!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pic of you covering her eyes......soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I'm glad you guys had fun and I'm sorry I totally forgot about meeting you on Sat.

    ReplyDelete