Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

 

 

 

 

 


We went to Lock 17 again this year & had a great Halloween. Katelyn got the hang of the whole trick or treating thing pretty quick. She wouldn't say it to anyone who had the candy but she would hop out of her stroller & walk right up to them with her bucket! After all of the trick or treating we went back to Tammy & Torey's camper & had a dance & singing performance from all of the little girls there. They were so funny & I can't wait to see Katelyn up there singing & dancing with them one day. She didn't know what to think with them all over the place so she just stood back & watched.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It is really easy and really good! Jeremy loved it! I can't wait to see your recipe, it sounds delicious! I will probably start posting recipes once a week.

    Ok, so now I have a question about something. How do you get your name to show at the end of each post? I love that!

    ReplyDelete