Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finished Pottery

 

I picked up my pottery yesterday from the party we had last month & I LOVE it!! The picture on the top left is a step stool for Katelyn & she had a fit over it & carried it all over the house last night. I'm sure she will be into everything now especially the sinks! The picture next to that is something for myself, last year I had an ornament made for the tree but this time I really wanted something for me. It is a cookie jar with her hands, feet, finger & toe prints all over it! Last is a coffee mug we did for daddy I wanted to save it for Christmas but I accidently showed him pictures from the party that day & forgot those were on there, oh well! I highly recommend "Little Impressions Pottery" if you are interested in getting pieces for yourself or as gifts, I have been happy with everything I have had done from them!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I wish I could have come to the party, they make such great gifts!! I am also VERY impressed by you saving SO much money!! I looked at the website, but I am still confused! How do you do it?

    BTW...go to my blog and check out my recipe!!

    ReplyDelete