Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

 

 

 

 

We had a great Christmas Eve this year, Brad & I cooked our first Christmas dinner & my dad, grandmother & grandfather ate dinner with us. We cooked ham, dressing, mac & cheese, greenbean casserole, sweet potato casserole & pecan pie for dessert everything turned out perfect! I made my grandmother's dressing & it was my first attempt & at it. Everyone seemed to like it especially her which meant a lot to me! We opened presents with Gramps & Katie got so many great gifts, it looked like Christmas morning! I can't wait to do it again next year I really enjoyed cooking for everyone & hopefully it will become a tradition at our house.

Katelyn also made cookies for Santa & she had so much fun using her cookie cutters & rolling pin, she didn't want to stop! When we put the cookies out for Santa she had to sneak one of course. They were very good & santa ate them all!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment