Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa came to see Katie!

 

 

 

Katelyn must have been a very good little girl this year because Santa was very good to her! She was so funny when she saw everything, I think she was still asleep because she just walked from one thing to the next & looked at it. I guess she is going to be like her daddy & not get super excited about things. Katelyn has seen the jeeps in the store but hasn't seen one go so I don't think she knew that she could actually drive it. She was sitting in her car checking it out & pushed the gas, well the car started to go & the look on her face was priceless, she looked at me like why did it do that & get me out of here!! I was lucky enough to get that on video! It scared her & now she won't touch the peddle on the floor, It's going to take some time to get her use to it but once she figures it out we won't be able to keep her out of it.

She got several other toys that will keep her busy until it warms up enough to get outside & ride her jeep! Her birthday is in 2 weeks so I'm sure she will get even more toys to play with but I think we may have to start sending some of it to her grandparents house!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these Christmas pics!! She is so funny! What a doll, she looks like another baby doll in the jeep. I love her hair and the rock star look!! Woman, you have your hands full, hehehehe! Look out River, here I come!!!

    ReplyDelete