Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby Brother

 

My scanner is finally working so I thought I would share pictures of our baby boy, who is still nameless! I am almost 22 weeks now & he has been very active this last week. I can see my stomach move now & Brad has felt him move a few times. Katelyn is too busy to sit there long enough to feel him, but I'm sure she will feel him plenty in the upcoming months. She is so cute now when she says things about mommy, daddy, & Katie she includes baby brother too. This pregnancy seems to be flying by & I can't believe we are going to meet our baby boy in just a few short months. Well, I'm sure they will be long & HOT months to me, being pregnant in the summer is definitely going to be different than having a January baby!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He is precious! Can't wait to hear the name you come up with and can't wait till he gets here.

    ReplyDelete