Monday, April 5, 2010

Disney Live

 

 

 

Katelyn, Amanda, & I went to Disney Live last Sunday & watched a great show! Brad had to work out of town so he couldn't make it & Amanda went in his place. Katelyn was so excited to see Mickey & she jumped up & down & screamed "Mickey" over & over again.
She was ready to go at intermission & I kept telling her Mickey was coming back, she finally climbed up in my lap & fell asleep. That was not like her at all & she had just been bouncing off the walls a few minutes before. I thought she was just worn out from staying at Gramps' house the night before. I noticed she felt a little warm, turns out she had a fever of nearly 102! She ran a fever for the next 5 days on & off & it turned out to be some kind of viral infection, her fever finally broke on Thursday, followed by a rash for two days. I'm so glad she was better by Easter!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Roseola to me,John Thomas had it about a week ago. I hope she all better.

    ReplyDelete