Sunday, April 11, 2010

Me & my little girl

 

Who knew one year ago we would be back in the same spot & in the same month. I love this little girl so much she is everything to me, she says the funniest things all of the time & acts so silly! She is the sweetest little person & always gives me hugs & kisses, I cannot imagine my life without her & I am so thankful I get to spend everyday with her. We have both made a lot of changes since last year & if you would have asked me last year if I thought I would be having another baby I would have said NO! I am very excited to be adding to our family & the thought of a little boy is exciting & scary for me at the same time. I don't know what to do with a little boy, but I am ready for the challange of having one of each. I can already tell Katelyn is going to be a great big sister & we already love him so much! Maybe I will have to have my picture made in the same spot next year with both of my babies!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. All the pictures are GREAT! I think it would be very cute for you there to be a pic of all of you next year in the same spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She as changed so much in just a year! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete