Tuesday, May 4, 2010

6 1/2 months

 



I know I have been terrible about taking pictures during this pregnancy so we took the opportunity this weekend to do that. I don't have to get dressed up or put make up on very much so I never think about taking a picture. Brad & I had a date this past weekend & before we walked out of the house I made sure we all had a picture made. We went to dinner at Chuck's in Tuscaloosa (it was delicious!) & followed it up with dessert at Yogurt Mountain. We had some much needed alone time & I had been looking forward to it all week. Katelyn stayed at Mimi & Papa's & as always had so much fun.

Back to the pregnancy...I have felt pretty good the last few weeks but still stay very tired. I know keeping up with a 2 year old has a lot to do with that, I just hope I can make it through the heat of the next few months. "Baby brother" as we call him because he still has no name has become very active & I love to watch him move around all the time. I go to the Dr. this week for my glucose test & hopefully all will go well with that visit. I promise I will try to get better at taking pictures of my belly!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments: