Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What a relief!!

I went last Thursday for my glucose test & didn't get good news back that day, after visiting the Dr. & finding out my blood pressure was high I got a phone call from the lab telling me my glucose levels were elevated. I had to start a diet through the weekend & go back for further testing yesterday. After being treated like a pin cushion & being stuck every hour for three hours the test was over. I finally got a call back late yesterday & my results were normal! I'm so glad I don't have to deal with the gestational diabetes with this pregnancy, I didn't have it while I was pregnant with Katelyn so I just assumed I was out of the woods with this one too. I'm also going to keep a check on my blood pressure, I have been going & doing like I'm not even pregnant & it's finally catching up with me. I have got to slow down a little & take better care of me & this baby boy, but as most of you know with more than one child it's very hard especially when they are going through terrible two's!

We go back to the Dr. in a few weeks & will also have a 4D ultrasound done, I am so excited to see this little boy's face & it sure would be nice to have a name for him by then too! I will post pictures as soon as we get those!

No comments:

Post a Comment