Saturday, May 15, 2010

Last day of Mother's Day Out

 

I can't believe Katelyn has changed so much since her first day, it seems like this school year started so long ago. I'm glad I remembered to take pictures of the first & last day so I could look back at them. The first picture was from August & the second picture was from last week (like those accessories!) Her last day was really yesterday but they had a field trip to the zoo so we didn't take any pictures yesterday, I have enough pictures from all of our zoo trips this year! Katelyn did really well in MDO even though she cried just about everyday I dropped her off her teachers assured me she that she was fine 2 min. after I left everyday. She made so many friends this year & I really look forward to her starting back in the fall. She will not be going this summer because we plan on spending a lot of time at the waterpark & that's just one more day of something to do. With her baby brother on the way I will need a few days of nothing to do!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment