Thursday, June 10, 2010

30 Weeks

 

This is the best picture I have @ 30 weeks. My camera battery was about dead so I told Brad to hurry & take a picture while I was thinking about it. I look huge & this is a horrible picture but I needed something to look back at, right? I will try & get more pictures over the next few weeks of my growing belly since I won't be pregnant too much longer. I really haven't done as well with pictures as I did with Katelyn, it really is different with your 2nd! I have been feeling pretty good this last week & finally getting rid of this cold I have had for the last 3 weeks. I have been pretty tired which is normal & this little boy likes to kick me as much as he can. I go back to the Dr. today & have now started going every 2 weeks. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by on one hand I'm ready for it to be over & to meet him & on the other I want it to slow down a bit because this is the last time I will be pregnant.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I know you are so excited to meet your new addition!

    ReplyDelete