Thursday, June 10, 2010

Look how long...

 

I had to post this picture of Katelyn after she had a bath the other night. Everyone always asks how long her hair is when I'm washing it, well I've never really payed too much attention until the other night. I can't believe how long it is!! She has never had a haircut, which she does need at least a trim. Her hair is so curly right now because of the humidity that sometimes it barely touches her shoulders. She gets compliments on her curls everywhere we go & I get asked where she gets her curly hair from, it has to be my sister or her great-grandmother, they are the only two I know with hair that curly. I'm waiting for someone to ask if she's really my kid because she doesn't look anything like me, but thank goodness that hasn't happened yet. I hope it stays curly & as quick as it curls up when it's drying I don't think it's going anywhere. One day when I can get her to be still I will attempt to use my flat iron on it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment