Monday, June 21, 2010

32 Weeks

 

 

I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by, I'm sure a lot of it has to do with Katelyn keeping me so busy. So far everything is going well with this pregnancy & I can finally see in pictures how much I am swelling, yuk!

We finally have a name for this little boy: William Bradley Spencer & we will call him Will. William was actually Brad's great grandfather's name & they also called him Will. He is just as active as his big sister was & if I had to bet he may be a little longer than her. We can't wait to meet this little boy & we get more excited with each passing week. I can tell Katelyn is getting anxious & ready to take care of her little brother, we will see how long that lasts! I go for another Dr. visit this week & keep my fingers crossed every week that everything is normal. My baby shower is this weekend so I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to post.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy, so glad to finally have a name to call that sweet little boy!! You look so cute -- can't wait to see you this weekend at the shower!!!

    ReplyDelete