Sunday, November 21, 2010

Reese & Charlie's Birthday

 

 

 

Sunday was Reese & Charlie's birthday party. It was at Ijump on 280 & all of the kids had a blast on the inflatables. I made Katelyn this minnie shirt & decided to make it match the red pants I had made a while back. So she wore it to their Mickey/Minnie themed birthday party. Well, I didn't know that her & Reese were going to look like little twinkies! I really wouldn't have dressed her just like the birthday girl I was just going for the minnie theme. Oh well they both looked so cute & even like sisters or cousins at least. It's amazing to me how much they have always favored each other except for the fact that Katelyn towers over her. Anyway, it was a great party & Katelyn loved the inflatables, so I think that is what we are going to do for her birthday party. She has informed me that she wants a Cinderella cake too. Thanks again for inviting us to your birthday party, we were glad to be apart of their special day again this year!
Check out those pictures of Katelyn coming down the slide, she looked scared to death but she loved it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute......little twinkies!! Thanks again for coming!!

    ReplyDelete