Thursday, November 11, 2010

Who is this little girl??

 

Last night Katie let me use my flat iron on her hair, I have tried in the past but she wouldn't let me get near her. She was so funny running around the house with her "new hair". Once she was tired of it she said, "mommy take this off". She looked like a different child with straight hair & I have to say it was cute but I like it curly.
Also, I don't know if you can see it in these pictures but Katie busted her lip the other day. She was running to the bathroom & looked back to see if I was behind her & ran right into the wall! She definitely got the clumsy genes from the women in her family!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH RACH! She looks like a completely different little girl! I'm with you, i love those sweet little curls!! She is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete