Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Alabama Adventure

 

Last week Katie & I took a trip to Alabama Adventure by ourselves & we had so much fun! The last few years I have had to stay on my feet the whole time because she was all over the place & last year I was 8 months pregnant. I didn't get season passes this year because I knew Will would be a handful. I was actually able to sit in a lounge chair & relax this time! Before we headed out Katie saw the Ferris Wheel & wanted to ride, I couldn't believe it! We rode it & she loved it. After that she wanted to ride the log ride, again, I couldn't believe she wanted to ride it & we ended up riding it twice! We both had so much fun, it reminded me of riding the log ride at Miracle Strip with my dad when I was little, it was my favorite & now I am doing it with her. Hopefully we will make it back again this summer for another mommy/daughter day! I really enjoyed it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment