Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Guess who's ONE...

 

 

 

 
 

 

 




Happy Birthday to our little boy! Will officially turned a year old today. His party is not until this weekend but we will have some cupcakes to celebrate today too. I cannot believe how fast a year can go by! I remember so well going to the hospital & having him & it doesn't seem like it was a year ago. Will is so different from Katie, he is into everything & wants to go everywhere & is so silly! He started walking about 3 weeks ago & is still a little wobbly but gets where he wants to go. He has his one year check-up tomorrow & I can't wait to see how much he weighs & how tall he is. He is a momma's boy & if I am in the room he wants to be right next to me. He is so sweet & will just let you love on him. I love having a boy & a girl & I am so thankful that they are two beautiful & healthy children.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment