Friday, September 7, 2007

1/2 Way There!


Well I have made it to the half way mark & I can honestly say it has flown by, even though it didn't feel that way for the first 3 months. She has really been moving & kicking alot more & they seem to have gotten stronger in the last few days. We have a couple of names picked out but haven't completely decided yet. We have started on the nursery & I received the bedding this week. We are headed to the beach for one last trip for two (at least for a while) & I will post pictures of the bedding as soon as we get back.

8 comments:

  1. aww......you look so cute! i can't wait to see the bedding!

    i don't know where my grandmother got the shirts, but i will email her and try to find out! she lives in decatur so i'm sure it was somewhere up there! anyways, have fun at the beach and enjoy it because next year it will be work to get to the beach:)!! fun work, though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! Enjoy the kicking and squirming now!!! In a couple of months they will take your breath away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute!!! Matthew and I did the same thing going to the beach for one last hoorah and we are so glad we did cause this year we have beening trying to get there however it doesn't look like we are going to make it. When yall get back lets get together and watch some football or whatever. I miss seeing yall. Have fun and be careful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look great for half way. I am so glad you are having a good pregnancy. It only gets better (or worse depending on how you look at it) Enjoy her, it is sad when they aren't in there anymore.
    All our love
    G fam

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Can't wait to see her bedding. Hope you guys have a fun and safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you do look great!!! hope ya'll had fun at the beach! I can't wait to see the bedding in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry, that anonymous w/ me, forgot I had to choose other to put my name on there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good! I agree with Holly's comments...enjoy it now b/c she'll eventually start running out of room and still think she can kick all the time!!! It's still neat though to see your stomach actually move!

    ReplyDelete