Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Katelyn's Bedding





We finally decided on a name for the baby, Katelyn Ann, & we will call her Katie for short. We finally decided while we were on vacation this weekend that there weren't any other names we really liked for our daughter. I have said for a long time that if we had a girl I liked the name Katelyn & I think Brad had no choice but to like it.

Here is the bedding for the nursery, I can't wait until it all comes together. Brad is getting started on all of the trim this weekend & hopefully next weekend we will paint. The crib & other furniture was ordered today & should be here in a few weeks which will give us some time to finish the room. We have taken everything out of the room that will be the nursery including the carpet & are starting from scratch, so I still have a lot to pick out. As soon as some progress is made I will post pictures.

7 comments:

  1. I love it ! I can't wait to see pics of the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the name katelyn! her bedding is so pretty! yall better get busy cause the time will fly by! hope things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her name it will be perfect. I am so excited I can't wait for a little girl in the group!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so glad to finally see some pink!! i love the bedding and the name! now i can get to shopping for miss katie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bedding!!!! I can't wait to come and see the room painted!! I am about to start planning for a pink shower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bedding!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete