Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Back from the Beach





We had the best time on our beach trip & really didn't want to leave. The weather couldn't have been any better & we had some really good food too. The water was crystal clear & I even got a few pictures of some sting rays. I think we watched a group of 4 or 5 swim by every few minutes for at least an hour. I have never seen that many in the ocean before & I don't think I went back in once I saw them. The sunsets were breathtaking & I think it was one of the most relaxing parts of our trip. I am glad we got to get one last trip together before we become parents. I know our beach trips will never be the same, but I am really looking forward to having our daughter there next year!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad ya'll had a good time! The sunset pictures are so pretty. This time next year you will be carrying an 8 month old and twice as much stuff with you down to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We check in on your blog all the time. I thought it was time we said, Hi! Good luck with the rest of your pregnacy. I know you guys are so excited!!

    ReplyDelete