Thursday, September 20, 2007

Update

Well yesterday was a crazy day to say the least. It started off pretty good, I had my regular doctor's visit & it was very routine & no where near as exciting as the last. I got to hear the heartbeat again which was 144 & they weighed me I have finally gained some weight about 6 lbs. & hopefully I can keep that slow & steady. But the worst part of the day was on the way home when I got in to a fender bender with two vehicles. A lady hit me from behind because someone hit her. It really scared me because I immediately started worring about the baby. I was sitting still when I got hit with my foot on the brake & she hit me hard enough to move my car forward. Luckily no one was hurt! I called my doctor shortly after the wreck because I started to feel a little tightness in my stomach & my back was sore. I asked what I needed to do, they said to come in so they could check me & make sure I wasn't having any contractions. I think I was just tense from all of the excitement, I had a feeling nothing was wrong but I know I wouldn't have slept that night not knowing for sure. Brad & I got to the hospital & they monitored Katelyn & I for about an hour. Thank God nothing was wrong with either one of us & today everything is back to normal, except my car.

5 comments:

  1. oh no!!! bless your heart, i know that scared you to death! i'm glad you are okay, but i hate your car is messed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you and the baby are okay. I hope that the damage to your vehicle is not too bad....people just dont pay attention anymore when they are driving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you and the baby are ok. i hate your car is messed up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete