Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Day for Showers

Yesterday Katelyn & I went to two showers, first we started out at Brandi's baby shower, but I left my camera in the car & didn't get any pictures. Brandi got some great gifts for baby Micah & I can't wait to see him!
After that we went to Erin's wedding shower. I am so glad Erin, Dana & I got our picture together. We have been friends since elementary school & haven't had a picture together since high school. For those of you who don't know, I have known Dana since the third grade & Erin since the fifth. Erin lived across the street from me & we all three grew up together. I enjoyed getting to reminisce a little yesterday, it has been a while since we have gotten together.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Just thinking about you today and hoping that you had a great day at work.

    ReplyDelete