Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm in Love!



I got my new camera in today, it is a Nikon D80 & I love it so much! I have been playing with it all night & the first picture is my new favorite. I can't wait to take more pictures & I got a few snap shots of Katelyn trying to eat some cereal. She has been doing so good in daycare this week but her teacher said she is still acting hungry after a bottle & said to try some cereal & she did very good. She is such a little piglet & is going to be so big the way she keeps eating. Brad & I weighed her today & she is around 14 lb. & is 23" long. I can't believe she is already 3 months & has doubled in her size. My little girl is growing so fast!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! Remember I am available for babysitting!!! Can't wait to see you guys again and yes I am working really hard to get my blog updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so big and of course beautiful! i'm glad your first week back went good and she's adapting well! i know you will be flying home tommorrow to enjoy the weekend with that sweet girl:)!!

    ReplyDelete