Friday, April 4, 2008

Girl's Night Out...


Posted by Picasa
This has to be one of my favorite paintings that I have done & was by far the most fun!! Tammy managed to get so many people together for this class & it was great to see everyone I haven't seen in a few years & hang out with all of our "blogger" friends. I enjoyed getting together with them in person & I hope we can continue to do this. Everyone's paintings turned out great! Sorry to the people who couldn't make it, we missed you & hopefully you can make it to the next one, & we will try to plan one real soon.

3 comments:

  1. Your picture looks great! I have that same shirt by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun...I was in need of a girls night out. It's nice to actually hang out with adults every once in a while! Hopefully we can all do something again soon. I think I'm gonna be addicted to sips n strokes from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting looks great! I wish I could have made it! You ordered a camera? Awesome! Which did you get? You'll have to go with me on more shoots. I have one tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 if you decide you can make it. Just call and let me know.

    ReplyDelete