Tuesday, May 6, 2008

4 month Check-up



Katelyn's 4 month check up was today & these pictures are from when we got home, she was in a suprisingly good mood. I can't believe it because today we found out that she has a DOUBLE ear infection. She also had 4 shots, talk about a fun day! I think she did great for all she went through today & I even got her to smile & giggle when we got home. I knew she hasn't felt good the last two days but I thought it was because she was teething & all of the symptoms pointed to that. I think she may have even done better with the shots this time, she only cried for a minute or two & then she was pretty calm. She now weighs 15 lbs. 6 oz. & is 25" long. I hope she gets rid of these ear infections soon, because I can't stand to see her in pain! I just hope she doesn't have to many more of these, I don't want her to end up with tubes!

3 comments:

  1. sooooo cute! i hope she feels better soon! ear infections stink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby!!! I have John Thomas' 2 month checkup and shots on the 19th. I hop ehe does as well as Katelyn.

    ReplyDelete