Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another favorite!


I have so many favorite pictures of Katelyn, but this is the most recent. I took this at Botanical Gardens Saturday, I made some changes to it & thought it turned out good. I have no idea where I will put all of these pictures of her, but I'm sure I can come up with something.

Katelyn has also started the process of cutting teeth over the last week. I can see two white spots on the bottom & she has had a higher temp on & off over the last 2 weeks. She has been in an overall good mood but today she started pulling at her ear & has been a little more irritable this evening. We go for her 4 month check up on Tuesday & we have 4 more shots to get & since she is cutting teeth too, I am really not looking forward to this visit, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture of miss Katelyn!!! Amanda said yall had so much fun on Sunday...it really was a beautiful day! Be sure to keep posting pictures of your precious little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious!!!! Love those blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your getting awesome with the pictures! Let's take some at the River one day! Katie pie is getting so big! Call me, let's talk!

    ReplyDelete