Monday, May 26, 2008

One year ago today...

 

This day last year I was out having a great time on the river, but something just didn't feel right. My friend Heather asked if I was pregnant & I said "no way" we had been trying for a few months but, I just knew there was no way. Well Brad & i got back from our boat ride & I decided what the heck, I will take a test just to be sure & I couldn't believe my eyes! I called Brad in for him to verify what I was seeing, a positive sign! I couldn't believe that we were finally going to have our baby! I really can't believe that it has already been a year. I have to say this has been the best year of my life, God has truly blessed us with the most perfect little girl. She is so amazing and beautiful & we can't imagine our lives without her, this maybe my new favorite holiday & is definitely one I will never forget!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny. I found out on Memorial Day that I was pregnant too.

    ReplyDelete