Saturday, January 10, 2009

In a year...

I don't know where to begin, this past year has been the most amazing year of my life. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful loving husband & unbelievably amazing daughter. As everyone says "you never knew you could love something so much" & "you will never know until you have your own child." I agree with that 110%! I am so fortunate to be able to stay at home with her everyday even on the days she tests my patience. I love being a mother & can't wait to do it again (not too soon). Katelyn is so smart & loving & I can't believe how much a child can learn in just one year. I hope we can give her wonderful life & teach her to be a smart, sweet, & loving person.

We had an unforgettable day! We had her first birthday party at Mimi & Papa's house & it was perfect! I'm not sure Katie knew what was going on half of the time but she was entertained by all of the kids that were there. We have the most amazing friends & family that anyone could ask for & I am so thankful to everyone for making Katelyn's first birthday so special. I look forward to many more to come & hope every one can be just at memorable!

I was also beginning to wonder if my child would walk by the time she turned one & today she was showing out & walking all over the house. I guess you could say it is offical now, before today she had only taken about 4-5 steps at a time & now she can walk all the way across the room. Better late that never!

I will post pictures as soon as I can from the party but for now I am going to bed I have had a very long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment