Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pierced Ears

 

I took Katelyn to get her ears pierced Friday. This is something I have wanted to do for a while now & with her having so many ear infections in the past I wanted to wait until she would stop pulling at her ears. I was very nervous when it came time to get them pierced & I thought I was going to throw up! I felt so bad at the time for doing it but I would much rather do it now instead of a year or two when she will actually remember it. I remember having mine done vividly & it was a terrible experience. My mom had to talk me into going back & getting the other ear done because for some reason they didn't do them both at the same time. Other than Katelyn being scared of the to ladies that kept messing with her ears, she did good, once we left the store she was fine. I think she looks even cuter now & I am so glad I got that over with.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This terrifies me too!!!! Glad it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earrings!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love her entire gallery. I'll email you the link so you can see them all.

    ReplyDelete