Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love Sadie!

 

 

 

 

Sadie has been inside the last few nights & Katelyn has enjoyed waking up & seeing her every morning. I have to block the living room off so Sadie won't lay on the rugs & so Katelyn will stay away from her. I still don't trust Sadie around her because she is so big & she is getting old & doesn't want to be bothered sometimes. I can tell Sadie likes Katelyn because she always wants to give her five, but I never let her get that close. She is also still pretty jealous of Katelyn because she barks at us if we give her too much attention. I hope she is around for a long time because she has been the best dog & I want Katie to enjoy her too.
Posted by Picasa


Here are some pictures of Katelyn walking across the living room too. She is so funny holding her arms up for balance. I can't believe I have a 1 year old & that she is walking.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited!! I couldn't believe it! I like the fact that he can use it for a long time! I hope you guys are doing wewll! Katelyn is a doll and she is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sadie, too!!! Look at that big girl walking, Shee will be dancing soon........WHOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete