Monday, August 25, 2008

First Time to Sumo

 

 

 

Brad & I had a family dinner at Sumo Friday. It was Katie's first time to one of our favorite restaurants. I craved Japanese the whole time I was pregnant with her so she finally got to see all that good food I was feeding her. She was so good & very interested in what was cooking. Everyone at our table kept saying she is such a good baby, & so attentive. I was so glad she did good & now I know we can take her there again, hopefully real soon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. mmmmm, you just made this pregnant woman really hundry for some japenese!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie looks like she is just amazed by what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jennifer!!! The pictures really make me want japanese right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jennifer!!! The pictures really make me want japanese right now!

    ReplyDelete