Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Over!

 

 

 

The tubes went great this morning! Katelyn was pretty fussy after they brought her back to us but as soon as she ate she was fine. I even handled it better than I thought, I think it was from everyone who has experienced it told us what to expect & it helped me prepare myself., I got a little teary eyed when they took her from me & counted down the minutes until we saw her again. I can already tell she feels so much better, she has been smiling & playing all afternoon. I am so relieved to know she will feel better from now on. Thanks to everyone who was thinking of us this morning!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachael,
    I went to PG from 93 to 96. I am good friends with Christie Knight and have seen your blog and thought your little one was so beautiful.. I happened to be at my mom's house and my sister had a picture of your little girl in her room. Her name is Natalie and Katie is in her room at daycare. My sister loves her and can’t stand when she is not at daycare. She said Katie was her favorite baby in her class. She said she was going to be so sad when your little one moved up to the next class. I wanted to see if you could give me some tips about taking such great pictures. I love taking pictures and would love to get someone else to show me a few tricks, your photos always turn out great. I was very interested in getting some pictures done of Chris, Colby & I and wanted to see what your prices and things were. You can just e-mail me carrn@jccal.org or go to our blog www.colbycarr.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is doing great here! What a cutie Pie! She has the prettiest smile!!

    ReplyDelete