Friday, August 15, 2008

TIme for Tubes

 

 

Well it is definitely time for tubes. We had our consultation yesterday & her ears are infected again. This makes 5, but I don't think the last one ever really got cleared up. The Dr. has scheduled us for Monday morning. I get this sick feeling in my gut every time I think about them putting Katie to sleep. That is the hardest part for me. I know she will be fine but please keep her in your prayers. These pictures were of her being such a big girl in the chair, she sat there while the Dr. looked in both her ears & didn't even make a sound. I think she just like the attention.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. When and where is she having her surgery? You, Brad, and Katie will be in our prayers. Just think how much happier she will be without all those infections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it has to be hard to know they will be putting your baby to sleep. I had a terrible time with ear infections when I was young (over 20 ear infections and tubes 3 times)....she will feel so much better once those tubes are in. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated on how she is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we'll be right there behind you on Tuesday morning! Trevor's getting tubes on Tuesday...hooray!Hopefully this will solve those stinkin' ear problems for a while. I know exactly what you're going through, though...I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing too! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be thinking of y'all tomorrow morning! Call me when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isabelle is looking at the Blog with me and all of the sudden she said "AWWWW, the baby's first haircut.". I told her that she was at the Dr. and she said "she is being such a big girl". She thinks Katelyn is so cute.

    ReplyDelete