Monday, August 18, 2008

Spending the Day with Mommy

 

 

 

 

Saturday I made a last minute decision to get out of the house & Katelyn & to Trade Days. It was so HOT, I think I lost a few pounds sweating. Katelyn enjoyed her stroller ride & I got her some really cute handmade outfits. After that we went up the road to Mimi & Papa's to visit. Katelyn loves doga so much & enjoyed watching Murfee run around. I enjoyed spending the day out with my daughter, it was something I have always looked forward to doing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the outfits! I added some new Christmas dresses to my blog, btw!
    Also, I saw that you posted my blog link, but it's not working. You actually have "http" twice. Just thought I'd let you know! But thanks for adding me to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Brenda by the way! Sorry! I use my daughter-in-law's name on here!

    ReplyDelete