Monday, August 4, 2008

Pictures from the last few days...

 

 

 

 

Some of these were taken yesterday at a friend's birthday party at the park. I got most of thess sitting in the car when we were trying to cool off. Katelyn is really starting to pull herself up & is doing great at standing while holding on to something. She has been teasing us with the crawling for the last few weeks, she can scoot backwards, but still hasn't figured out how to go forward. I guess I should enjoy it while I still can!

Also, another Dr. update. We went last week due to another ear infection. This will be #4 in 4 months so we are going to see the ENT about tubes on Aug. 14. I know it is a pretty common procedure these days but it still scares me having anything done to my baby! I will let everyone know when the schedule the tubes after our consultation next week. Oh, & Katelyn weighs a whopping 20 lbs. too, she is a healthy little girl.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That poor baby! I know you will be glad when all the ear infections are over. She has grown so much since I last saw her and the video of your dad singing is adorable.

    ReplyDelete