Monday, July 12, 2010

Counting down the days!

 

Tomorrow will be 30 days to go! I made this countdown for Katelyn a while back I think I started with 50 days to go & everyday she will pull one ring off. I'm so glad we are in the last month because I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable, having a summer pregnancy is definitely worse than a winter baby!! It hasn't really bothered me until the last couple of weeks because of the heat. We made our last trip to Al. Adventure Friday, I just don't think I can waddle in & out of that place one more time, it's too HOT! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that Will may come a little early, that would be GREAT!!

Here is a picture of Katelyn with her countdown rings & the wreath I made for the door at the hospital. I go back to the Dr. 1 week from today & hopefully I will know if anything has started :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I told you to call me next time ya'll went to Al. Adventure. we just went to swim at the Y since there wasn't anything else to do on Friday. Hopefully Will will arrive a little early so you won't be too miserable, can't wait to hold him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cute idea with the chain!! i have his gift inj my car so hopefully i can get it to you soon!! i think brad and rj are trying to plan a weekend at the lake before he comes!! you can just come and get ona float and not move:)!

    ReplyDelete