Thursday, July 15, 2010

Katie's 1st Haircut

 

 

Yesterday we went to Sweet & Sassy for Katelyn's first haircut. She really just got a trim to even out her hair. She did exactly like I thought she would & cried, she doesn't like anyone messing with her especially a stranger. It only took a few minutes & we were out of there after some glitter in her hair & stamps on her hand. We left to have lunch right around the corner & I noticed it was a little uneven. So we went back by there after lunch so the girl could take a little more off & she did great the second time, I guess she knew she would get more glitter this time. I think you can tell which set of pictures are from the first & second visits. Now that she knows what to expect I think haircuts will be easier from now on.

She has her first dentist visit next week, that will be a completely different story, I am trying to prepare myself for the worst!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Poor Katelyn and Mommy. Maybe since she hs done this the dentist won't be so bad. Maybe you should also have some glitter on hand =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryleigh's first hair cut was pretty bad too and I am not looking foward to taking her to the dentist..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Baby! I am sure she will do much better next time. She looks so cute in the 2nd set smiling so big like a big girl. Maybe you will have better luck with the dentist, if her dentist is anything like ours (Dr. Shane in PG) she will do great..

    ReplyDelete