Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finally, just in time!!

 

So we haven't pressed the issue of potty training mainly because everytime we mentioned it to her she told us she didn't want to use the potty & she wanted to wear diapers or pitched a fit. We have wanted to have her potty trained for a while now & especially since baby brother will be here in a few weeks, I really didn't want two in diapers! Tuesday I decided I would try again & it went suprisingly well. We set the timer & went every 10-20 min. several times & she did great & of course she was rewarded with candy. After her nap she went straight to her potty & went two times! I didn't think she would try again, but she did & kept doing it up until bed time with only one accident. She still has to sleep in pull-ups right now & wear them if we leave the house because she has not mastered #2 yet. We had to go to the dentist yesterday but as soon as we got home she was right back at it & has been doing great today too. I hope she continues to stick with it & will be completely potty trained soon! I am so proud of her & how well she has done with it so far!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment