Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



We had a great 4th this year, on Saturday we went to the other side of the river & spent the day with our friends Josh & Heather. Josh cooked some great ribs & we had homemade ice cream for dessert (something I have been craving for a few months now). Katelyn enjoyed riding the golf cart & everytime I turned around she had someone riding her around on it.

On Sunday we had Mimi, Papa, Amanda, Gramps, Gigi & Jennifer at our house for lunch. The food was great & the company even better! Gigi brought Katelyn some playdoh & that's all she wanted to play with the rest of the day. Gramps bought some fireworks & we shot a few during the day & the rest later that night. There was also a hula hoop that showed up & I got asked several times if I could do it, really!?! Does it look like I can hula hoop with a basketball on my stomach? It was pretty funny watching everyone try it out especially my dad! We had a wonderful day & I love spending time with our families.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment