Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

 

I can't believe it has been 5 years ago today that I married my best friend! It seems like we have been married a lot longer than that since we have been together for 13 years now. That day was one of the happiest days of my life & I'm so thankful I married such a wonderful person to call my husband. If you would have asked me what we would be doing for our 5 year anniversary when we got married I would have said, "we will be having dinner at Ruth's Chris & staying the night at the Embassy Suites", just like we did on our wedding night. Well I never thought I would be pregnant with our second child, who is due any day now & possibly having our anniversary dinner at the hospital. I wouldn't change anything about my life the way it is today, I have a wonderful husband, daughter, & baby boy on the way & I couldn't be happier! So, where do I think we will be celebrating our anniversary in the next 5 years...NOT pregnant, hopefully on vacation somewhere tropical like we did on our honeymoon! I look forward to many, many more anniversaries together!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. and hopefully Brad won't get sick. Happy 5th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete