Monday, August 30, 2010

4 weeks old

 

I honestly can't believe that our baby is already 4 weeks old, it has flown by! He is a great baby other than the few days he was fussy & we had to make a formula change. He usually goes 3-4 hours between feedings during the day & at night he has gone 4-6 hours. We are still running on little sleep & Brad has been working 7 days a week for a while now, so I know he is exhausted. Will has been making his sweet sounds trying his best to "talk" to us & has even been trying to smile, I'm still waiting on a real one though. Katelyn is still crazy about her little brother & loves him so much she kisses him all day & tells him how much she loves him.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So sweet and I can't believe he is all ready 4 weeks either. I love seeing all the pictures of him and his Big Sister!

    ReplyDelete