Saturday, August 7, 2010

Getting ready to go home!!

 

 

 

 

After I was discharged Wednesday we went back to the NICU to see Will before we were going to go home & spend a night with Katelyn before her brother came home. I got there just in time to feed him a bottle & found out we would be staying in the family room of the NICU that night. That was the last step before going home with our little boy & a great suprise for us! We had our first night with Will & were able to leave the next morning. Will did great on the ride home & we were so glad to be out of that hospital!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute and I loved getting to hold him for a little while today! It will not be long before he is running around with Tate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is PRECIOUS! Hopefully Heather and I are gonna make it down there this week, I am dying to hold him.

    ReplyDelete