Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of Mother's Day out

 

 

Katelyn started back to MDO last week after taking the summer off. She was so excited & the days leading up to her going back she kept telling me she needed to go to school & take her backpack. I was a little nervous about dropping her of & how she would do because last year she would cry almost everytime I dropped her off. She suprised me this time & walked right into her class with no tears!! She was excited to see me when I picked her up & I rewarded her with a trip to Dairy Queen for ice cream after her first day. I hope she continues to do well when I drop her off, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Sorry for the bad pictures you can tell she had not been up very long & of course she takes pictures like her daddy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment