Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My babies!!

 

 

 

 

 

I cannot put into words how much I love these two little ones, they are my world! I love being their mommy & I'm so glad God sent me these two beautiful children.

I was able to get a couple of picutres of both of them the other night but I definitely had my work cut out for me, I don't remember ever having a newborn session being this hard! First of all Will already does not like the camera & I had made two other attempts to get his picture made before these. Katelyn doesn't know yet how to support his head properly & her little arm just can't hold him up yet so I was having to hurry & snap the picture before he was laying in her lap. I really over did it the night I took these, I was sweating & doing all of it by myself I really should have waited for Brad to get home to help me, I have to keep reminding myself that I just had a baby 2 weeks ago & my body still needs time to recover. So, I guess I will have to try again a little later but I am happy with the way these turned out.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love them both so much too! Can't wait to see ya'll Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!!! You did a great job...and both of your babies are just precious!!! Such a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete