Thursday, January 24, 2008

2 Weeks Old



I can't believe I have a 2 week old! She is not even suppose to be here yet, my due date isn't until Monday the 28th, but I am so glad she decided to come early! We got her hospital pictures in & I decided just to post a picture because I can't figure out how to access it on the hospital website. Katelyn has changed so much in the last two weeks she has really started to fill out. The bottom pictures were taken today before we left to got the Dr. as you can see she got pretty mad after a few. At her appointment today the Dr. said she looked great. She now weighs 7 lbs. 13 oz. & is still 20". I am not looking forward to her next appointment because she will have to start getting her shots. I can't stand to see her in any kind of pain!

2 comments:

  1. Glad ya'll got to come by after her appointment yesterday! I just can't get enough of that sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just too cute! i can't wait to meet her if we ever get well around here! the boys got another cold and i'm starting to get it again and rj still has his!!

    ReplyDelete