Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Katelyn!








What a day!!! I can't believe God has given us such a beautiful gift! She truly is the best thing that has ever happened to us & we are so thankful to have her in our lives. Katelyn made her way into this world today at 1:17 p.m. weighing 7lb. 3 oz. & was 20" long, she was a little under 3 weeks early but is healthy as can be & we can't wait to take her home. She is perfect in everyway & we look forward to watching her grow! I had a great pregnancy & an overall great labor & delivery. I would do it again in a second! Brad was the best coach I could have had he did great & is already a great daddy! I will post more pics in the next few days, I know I will have plenty.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I can't imagine how excited you two are! I'm so glad things went so well during labor too. Katie is one cute little girl...is it just me, or does she look like her daddy??
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TWO! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND YOU LOOK GREAT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR ALREADY POSTING.....YOUR ALREADY A GREAT LIL' MOMMA! KEEP THE PICTURES COMING! WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER! BRAD LOOKS LIKE A NATURAL TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey congratulations! We know that you two will be great parents and I am sure that the journey has only begun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Spencer Family!! Baby Katelyn is so beautiful! I was just checking in on yall...wasn't expecting to see Katelyn yet, but glad she's here!! I'm happy everything went smoothly for you. You're going to love being a mommy...it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! She is gorgeous! Enjoy every minute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting....girls are so much fun. Just enjoy it because it goes SO fast - glad you all are doing good

    cant wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is precious!!! You and Brad have truly been blessed. Enjoy your little Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful you guys! I can't wait to meet her. I can't think of two sweeter people in the world that deserve a baby more than you guys. Your both so kind and loving, she will definitely be good natured! See you soon, and dang super blogger right after you had a baby!! Your a super mom already, but I had no doubt with either of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katelyn is beautiful! Congratulations to you both. But like the song says, "Don't Blink",
    'cause it goes a lot faster than you think! Before you know it she will be in college!
    I can't wait to see her. Love, Nita

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! she is precious! i know you two are so proud and deserve it! keep the pics coming...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just showed Madelyn the pictures of Miss Katelyn and she said "WOW, she is beautiful!" She can't wait to meet her and of course hold her!

    ReplyDelete