Thursday, January 24, 2008

Katelyn & Uncle Jordan


Katelyn finally got to meet her Uncle Jordan the other day. Jordan in my little brother & he is almost 11 years old. He couldn't come to the hospital while we were there because he had to go to school so when he was out Monday he got to come over & visit. The whole time I was pregnant I would ask him if he was ready to be an uncle & he would tell me that he wasn't old enough to be an uncle & that uncle's are suppose to give one dollar bills out & he didn't have any money. I don't know where he got that from. I even asked if he was going to hold Katelyn when she got here & he said no. I was very suprised to see him hold her three different times during his visit. He kept saying how cute she was & that he was excited to be her uncle.

1 comment: