Thursday, January 24, 2008

Take my Daughter to Work Day


I took Katelyn to my office yesterday to visit all of my co-workers. These people have listened to me complain & watched me grow for the last 9 months & they are like my 2nd family. Most of them came to visit me in the hospital but I was very excited to show them how much Katelyn had changed in the last two weeks, plus I really needed to get out of this house for a little while. I enjoyed getting to see everyone, & it was kind of strange going there & not having to work. I am not looking forward to going back & being away from my little girl anytime soon, so I hope the next 10 weeks slow down a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed showing her off and the time out of the house. You look so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, it doesn't slow down at all. It's the fastest 10 weeks you'll ever know. Take advantage of it!!! I'm dreading the first day of daycare coming up soon:(

    ReplyDelete