Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The First Few Days


I have tried to take pictures of Katelyn everyday & I can already see how much she has changed. I think she is so beautiful & looks even more like her daddy everyday. I don't see much of me in her but maybe she will have my eyes when they turn, if not I am ok with that too! She is such a good baby! She eats about every 3-4 hours & doesn't fuss in between & she is very good at sleeping! We went to the pediatrician Monday & he said everything looked good & no jaundice! Her weight had dropped to 6 lb. 12 oz. when we left the hospital & she is already back up to 7 lb. 2 oz. I'm sure that will change soon, because this little girl likes to eat!

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable....I know that you guys are so proud and happy...Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the prettiest pink lips! Yall did a good job! Hope your finding time for some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! she's already changed so much in these pics! i can't tell who she looks like! hope you are adjusting well and getting some rest when she rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachael, she is gorgeous! I know yall are so proud of her! Don't worry, everyone said Trevor looked just like Joe when he was born, but now he's starting to look like his momma....you can't ever tell because they change SO much everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see her tonight! I know that is dying to try my chicken spagetti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet!!! It's amazing to see how much she's changed already. I'm so happy for yall :)

    ReplyDelete